Neovita Capsules are easy to swallow and contain a carefully balanced mix of 10 vitamins and 6 minerals, including Iron.
The capsules also contain Ginseng! Neovita Capsules 100's are available in a glass bottle pack.
Each bottle is foil sealed for ultimate freshness and contains a clever disposable sachet which protects the capsules from moisture.
Each Capsule contains :
|Calcium Phosphate Dibasic||100||mg|
One Neovita capsule a day adds the nutrients which your diet lacks.
Some of these vitamins cannot be stored by the body so we recommend one capsule a day, everyday.
Neovita Syrup is a scientifically formulated Nutritional vitamin supplement with the added benefit of Ginseng.
The syrup has a pleasant apricot flavour and is especially suited to those individuals who find
liquids easier to swallow than capsules.
Each 5 ml contains :
|Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate||625||mcg|
Adults and children 14 years and over: One 5ml spoonful three times per day after meals.
Children over 5 years and under 14 years: One 5ml spoonful after morning and midday meals.
Take regularly to provide yourself with essential multivitamins.
About the actives
- Vitamin A Essential for health and especially the skin.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Essential for carbohydrate metabolism.
- Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) Important for cell-respiration and body energy.
- Nicotinamide Works with the other members of the B-Complex family of vitamins to convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) Essential for the nerve metabolism, blood formation and the sound development of body cells.
- Calciferol (Vitamin D) Important for strong bones and teeth. Helps the body to utilise calcium and phosphorous.
- Vitamin C Increases efficiency and energy, essential for the health of gums and tissues.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) Necessary for the health of the nervous system and the skin. Good for the teeth and gums.
- Panthenol Supplies further B-Complex vitamin which is also essential for the health of the nervous system.
- Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Referred to in medical texts dating from the Han Dynasty in China (206 BC to AD 24).
It contains a unique blend of nutrients which help combat fatigue and relieve symptoms of stress.
Eleutherococcus has also been demonstrated to have improved anti-oxidant activity compared to other forms of ginseng.Biofizika Vol.42 no.2 pp.480-3 1997